Justin M. Cress
Today is the Beginning of your Future...Plan Ahead
A successful retirement is a dream shared by every working American. Unfortunately, it remains just a dream for nine out of every 10 who find they do not have enough money to meet their retirement needs.
Experts estimate that to be successful in retirement, you will need at least 80 percent of the income you earned in your final working years.*
I specialize in helping my clients meet their retirement goals by providing personalized guidance and a unique, goal specific investment strategy.
In addition to retirement services, I also provide:
- College planning - long-term planning to ensure you’re ready when your children are
- Pension & 401(k) Rollover Planning & Account Management
- Term, Whole and Variable Life Insurance & Estate Planning
- Variable and fixed annuities -
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM) -
- Estate Planning-to protect the wealth you’ve worked for
If you would like further information about retirement planning, or other areas of investing, please do not hesitate to call or email me. I can help you make sense of the information you’re receiving.
* Social Security Administration